View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
SakurakoDK

re: Ulduar 10 man team

could always use an experienced main tank, makes everything go so much smoother Happy

roxxy count me in for ulduar 2nd team. i ll bring my fun, my dbm, vent and the best of dps to help. i finally manage my gear very well. after all i cant leave my beloved officer alone we r vehicle partners right deeday . i dont have the experience but this guild has somethind pretty good. dont cares about wipes, just wants people to learn and i saw that many times so i will try to be good student and fast learner
shamanfuzz
The Fuzz

i want to do it on me shaman but always stuck on my priest its starting to piss me off a good bit with it all as my shaman is my main char. i know i dont mind helping the guild but its been like this from day one and putting me on a down a bit. so if we work 2 teams out maybe on 2 different days i can offer my shaman as high high dps

Aspivalth
In-Game Rank 9

Right, sadly Roxxy did leave us, so we're down 1 DPS( and tank?) again, and also missing a RL for this team

Anyone willing to be "new"RL then? I could give it a try if all are happy with that, just never done it before, so please be gentle with me on that one, if I would become the RL of this team envy .
shamanfuzz
The Fuzz

u can give it a shot mate and ye we are down a few time to try pick it all back up. seems we go forward and backwards like starting to get to me

deeday

Fuzz - i'll be on tonight, and possibly available for some raid type fun. anyway - i'll have a natter / w with you about the raids - if you have a regular plan ie Uld10 on wed, Naxx25 thurs, BT/SSC/MH25 on Sun then I'll help you plan those out several weeks ahead.

Didn't Shadowtour volunteer to be RL as well to help with the planning?

So we currently have Deeday as DPS/Healer, Sharline as DPS, EvilGr as DPS and maybe Fuzzy as Shaman as DPS.

I'm either Tank/Healer, so we still need ~2 Healers, 1 Tank, and 2~3 more DPS before we have a team.

Anyone out there willing to join us on this lovely adventure to Ulduar? We have cookies for all envy ?
gonza1

love to join second (is there a 1st ) uldar team further than fl and xt if lucky but as a guild MT and OT are seriously under geared to go much further. I would suggest making sure they get the tanking gear from naxx 25 so that we get guild progression Now that Desi has left as the only geared tank - I know DPK is there to be used but guild progression is important to all as the top tier players get geared others can be boosted through naxx 10/25 2 gear up quickly and get a serious uld 10/25 going
shamanfuzz
The Fuzz

yep and thank fully we are starting to raid nax 25 man a bit more so i think we will be getting the main team 1 and team 2 up in gear more so it wont be a major problem for tanks/healers and dps. all days are sorted on calendar if any off the 3 days i put up for 25 man nax i will removed and change it. but so far its been good. So if we can work in between the 2 teams we maybe able to work something out. If i can train a priest healer up to be as good as me . i know 3 are really good. then i can dps on team 1 and maybe if team 2 need a healer i can back up but it mean doing then on different days. i need to see how these days i have set for nax work out to fully set up more teams around it. untill then it is going to be a bit off a guessing game.

deeday

Well, if required, my Druid could tank for us... He's "not bad" geared - primarily Resto, but got 2 x T7.5 and 2 x T8.5 tanking gear plus a few BiS items.... Of course that would then mean that I'm not healing (I'm good, but not THAT good) tongue out

very true but if some one could pull off 2 jobs at the same time it would be u deeday .

Aspivalth
In-Game Rank 9

Erm, my Pally is Ulduar geared, she did tank it up to Mim, and also has a full FR-set, so I think we have that spot covered atm. Unless we need me as healer, then we're down 2 geared tanks

But I like the Aspi/Dee tanking combo, it worked well before, with me dieing on trash when Dee needed to taunt it off me tongue out
deeday

hehem....

a) that was a while ago and I was in Cat gear
b) you're an aggro magnet and taunted BACK from me when I hit my taunt /nub wink

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: