View previous topic :: View next topic  
shamanfuzz
The Fuzz

re: Nax 25 man smashed up

well guys we did it great work all what a team play well done and lets keep this up as much as we can for now on

_Zindevar_

As a 'new member' to Fat Fighters, i mean ThePub and having been involved on 2 recent raids including last nights success in Naxx 25 i just wanted to congratulate you all on some fantastic team work i am really impressed with the general attitude of your guild, in previous guilds rarely have the same people finished a raid that started it, people always seem to slope off half way through and that really doesn't help with the cohesion. There was a real level of commitment last night that i found refreshing, you have some really nice members and Fuzzy i bet you are glad you stayed now eh?
Thanks for letting me be a part of your success, good luck for the future.
Nub of the week (Zind) 'piperope walker extraordinaire'
gonza1

Superb start to the week everyone lets keep it going, people are getting Ulduar geared now few more weeks we will have a full ulduar 10 who are geared and capable of taking down the 1st quarter.

For those who misssed out on the raid apologies , if any of you guys need Naxx 10 gear whisper Officers anytime to try and get a raid sorted out and get you geared for Naxx 25 the more geared people we have in the pub the better.

Hope the success and enthusiasm carries on
Big up to ther pub and the round is on the Fuzzy One

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thepub Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum