View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
SakurakoDK

re: Ulduar 10 man team

Okay i'm wanting to set up a second 10 man ulduar team.
tried this in game last week and there was just never enough people online.
I'm wanting people with at least some ulduar experience beyond flame leviathen. There will be spots open for ;

Main tank
Off tank
3 healers *MT, OT and raid*
and 4 dps preferably a mixture of ranged and melee.

i personally have knowledge of and have taken down 7 bosses so besides those the others will be progression with various online tactics to see what will be the quickest and most effective ways to down them.

requirements for the team will be: DBM no excuses! Vent with or without a mic. preferably with so we can communicate easier. Buff food and flasks for your class//spec are also a must to boost dps to its absolute maximum. i can provide fish feasts but there is better buff food around for some classes.

if you would like a spot and are not currently in the main team then please post here and let me knwo what kind of experience u have and what roll you would be fullfilling.

thank you!

nik

cheers roxxy more will see this when they get there asses online. but we have told alot the night about 2 teams for tomz. so we should be able to get 2 at it as we got the healers dps and tanks.

deeday

I'm all up for supporting this as much as possible - it might however take a week or two to get some people used to the new forums and organising raids here...

For me personally, I've cleared up to Yoggy on 25 man (not downed him myself yet) on my druid as resto, but I've got tank gear better than my resto outfit - just never get to wear it

The toons I'd be raiding with are my Warlock or my Holy/Shadow priest. Neither of them have done Ulduar but both have cleared Naxx 10 and 25 man and as mentioned above, I'm familar with all boss tactics in Ulduar so I'll help as much as possible WITHOUT trying to be RL (done it before /shudder) wink

I agree with Dee's assessment of the raiding situation. Will take another week or two to get most on the site, and getting use too signing up. But I do believe we have the players, and classes for 2 10 man teams. Also I feel 2 teams is a must, if we hope to progress into 25 man content. Two teams equals more gearing up, and the unmeasurable experience factor. I'm open for either team., my Ulduar exp, is mostly 10 man content, where Ive encountered 12/14, and downed personally 11/14. I'll bring my DPS, my smiles, and support, to either team when needed. ATM as you all might know I'm in transition to Thailand and will be on and off for a few days... also I'll be plus 7 hours ahead of you all in the UK, (6 for our Euro friends), so raid times and dates will be a factor but if able (ie if I post on RR) then everything a go. GL Roxxy, I feel you'll be a find RL if that's your wish for a team, and I can't wait to watch this guild climb the ranks...But please lets keep our social, and fun edge. I don't care too be Top Guild...and make 14/14 before whenever., lets do this in a fun manner, and as a whole guild. I can tell you a story about a guild I was once in.
SakurakoDK

thanks for the encouraging responses guys , we really have to kick peoples asses into getting on this new site and signing up to raids // using forums!
and i agree that 2 10 man teams is essential for progressing to 25 man content. It would be nice to get this team set up and anyone with some form of experience is more than welcome, can't really turn down your dps joe ;).

deeday, you would be most welcome to join this team as i know how experienced you are in ulduar. you would definately be a big help on the bosses i dont know the easiest tactics for downing. its a fun place to raid and if everyone listens and shows up for these nights, we should be geared and experienced enough for 25 man runs within no time.

so far in my time here at the pub ive met some pretty cool people and had fun raiding with them , the only problem is getting people to actually turn up and be focussed for raids especially the 25 man's.
if its kewl with you fuzz id like to do some trade shouts ingame to get more people to sign up and hopefully!! find us a damn druid tree healer as we seem to be majorly lacking in them ^^

well hopefully there will be more people getting onto this forum in the next few days//week and we willhave a 2nd full team ready to go and farm//progress through ulduar with! thanks guys Happy

yep bud i dont mind members getting on at everyone to get on this forum. but as i have seen so far this forum has been more active in someways than the old one so we know its working out well. it may take a little time but we will get there in the end and yes i would love a tree in the guild that part we are missing would also like a full time active pala healers and another priest would be great.

Once we got 2 teams sorted with like say 3 back ups for each team and both teams have got a few bosses down we can stick them in to a 25 man team and go for the ones we have downed. SO this way we know both teams have done it before and all know what they are doing. We are going to be done in no time. way are a little behind but not for long the pub will be a great raiding guild. i think we are getting a great name for our selfs.

I am also happy that all members are enjoying them selfs here and its great to see you guys have and helping out to the max and i thank you all for making my dreams come true for this guild.

Now for ulduar i dont know much about bosses but i have been studying them to the max and have a few good ideas for most but i will take on any help i can get for this.

deeday

oh look.... Twubble appears to have "thepub" over his head now.... guess your dreams of another priest healer have come true little fuzzy one

I'll help out as much as I can, but I'm happy to take a backseat on most RL type stuff - been there, done it, set fire to the tee-shirt before wink

Nice to see new people entering into the guild , only problem is theres too many people with the ability to kick ppl .. and they kick too often without warning people first. so were losing people left right n center + i had a look around other guilds application sections and we have people from our guild applying to others aswell. just take a looksy and you'll see who they are.

As soon as my internet is working properly again and virgin fixes these latency issues i can get back on properly and raid without 20 dc's in the space of 5 minutes. at that point il try get some of the missing links to apply to the guild and fill those elusive spots.

ye i had a word about the hole kicking thing to the 2 main player who have done it. i have also asked the other officer to jump in if anything kicks off with players and officers.

about the players applying to other guilds well that i cant stop if they dont want to be in the guild then its up to them. We have a great bunch of players here that work well, we just need them to hang on and w8t for a bit. As i guess a few want out to hit uldaur and uldaur 25 man.

Aspivalth
In-Game Rank 9

Willing to commit myself to an Ulduar team if you have a spot for a little Paladin.
I can be a healer or tank, and do have a full FR set for Hodir in the bank if it's required Happy
SakurakoDK

kewl m8 hopefully the instant kicking for doing nuthing might stop then xD

and aspi your totally welcome to the uld team as tank or healer, its a cae of whatever you prefer playing, although pally tanks are unbeatable :P

my internets completely fixxed now , getting 31 quid off my bill for the inconvenience xD can't complain . gonna see if theres any chance of organising a decent 10 man uld team tonight. although it may be difficult as noone listened last night and formed a second team just for FL .. bit of a waste ^^

Roxxy - I'll have a bit of a play later and make it so you can create raids on the planner tool on the forum - that way you can organise it a bit clearer.

I'd rather gear up my warlock and priest in Naxx a few more times, but guess I could do Ulduar on certain nights. Might even have a pet druid tha can help out - fully geared for healing/tanking Ulduar wink

Im glad that actual guild members have taken the lead to get a raid going and i hope you get support from fellow members to actually get one up 8). Obviously you have the officers support and we will help as much as we can, (unless you down more bosses than the first team 8)). Good luck

Angel
SakurakoDK

okay deeday thank you for that, would be really handy.
by the looks of it got about half a team from whos posted in this thread
and btw standard members cant even see the applications section anymore =/ i wanted to see who was applying. guesing you made ti that way for a reason though ^^??

Well, I do prefer tanking, as I have the gear for it, and tanked most of Ulduar as a Tankadin(or Twatadin envy ), but if needed/required by the team, I'll heal ofcourse. Or else it would be a waste of my Holy gear/spec
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thepub Forum Index -> Raiding All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: