View previous topic :: View next topic  
shamanfuzz
The Fuzz

re: Raid dates

been thinking off making 3 days to nax 25 till we get the guy ready for uldaur 25. we are getting there just need to boost numbers a bit more in activity. with this said i think best 3 days to do the 25 man raids would be

sunday, Wednesday and monday. this will give the rest of the week for other things like the uldaur 10 man team and try for team 2. so this will help us when we hit 25 man uldaur as 20 players will know most of it.

Now if we do this that means the rest of the days are free for members to jump in to a 10 man OS/Nax at there own free will. But to get it liek this we need a 25 man going easy evey time we go to set up.

what do you all think

deeday

Sounds fair fuzz - from some of the chats I observed while I've been playing this weekend, some stability and clarity in raid days won't do any harm.

For me personally, I'd prefer thursday - I'm already committed for Wed and Sun, but mondays are a "no-fly zone" for me with Mrs Dee. If however the original days suit more members, don't tune it round me - I'm in the pub for fun and giggles - if I get to raid/help out, it's a bonus wink

My commitments are exactly the same as Dee, Weds/Sun. Thurs/Fri are free however.

deeday

Just to check, if the current days of proposed raids stay as they are (wed/sun/mon) I'm gonna struggle to attend raids... now there looks to be some dialogue on the forum (wow - was I impressed to see so many new posts!!) is Thursday a night we could consider?

Mrs Dee owns my ass on mondays so they're permanently out of the question - yes I'm under the thumb but she's a fittie and feeds me envy

well i dont think sunday is going to work out much as not many showed so i will move that day to Thursday and see how it goes from there

Nickflair

Sunday raids have been moved to Thurs on RR wink

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Thepub Forum Index -> Raiding All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: